Men’s Ministry exists to help create real relationships between men that result in discipleship and servanthood.
Men’s ministry at Gateway includes ongoing Bible Study groups, major outreach events, and consistent opportunities for ministry and mission to our community and the world. Current studies are on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. at the church and Monday nights at 6:30 p.m. at HeBrews Coffee House across the street from the church.
Mission: Building accountable, committed, dependable LEADERS by focusing on relationship with God, with each other, and with the community and beyond.
Our men’s ministry is comprised of a Men’s Ministry Leadership Team. Men on the Leadership Team, led by The Lord to concentrate on one of our three RELATIONSHIP areas, reach out to other men in the church to help organize initiatives and provide assistance where needed.
We believe that every man that walks through the doors of our church is a part of the Men’s Ministry. As such, we offer bible based opportunities to develop into the leaders that God intended us to be.
Where do YOU fit? (Something that you’d like to see?)
- WEDNESDAY OPEN MEN’S STUDY Recent lessons inluded Reflection of Marriage and oUr Relationship to God, Purity, Wise Use of Time, Redemption and a Right Heart. Upcoming: Your Biblical Inner Circle, Being a Biblical Man of Vision, Priorites
- MEN’S SUNDAY SCHOOL – we meet in the annex
- MEN’S MONDAY NIGHT BIBLE STUDY – we meet at HeBrews Coffee Shop
Places where men are NEEDED:
- Royal Ambassadors
- Extended Session – Children’s Worship
- Outreach – making contact & simple home and yard repair and maintenance
- Prison Ministry
Men’s ministry Survey
This survey is to increase the number of men involved in the ministry by building a database for advice and assistance in areas of expertise: