We want to maximize your flexibility in sharing the messages while simultaneously maintaining quality control and connecting people with our ministry. Please partner together with us by observing the following guidelines:
You may duplicate and distribute audio and video messages in CD, DVD, and MP3 formats without prior permission, as long as you follow the restrictions outlined below.
- You may duplicate and distribute only full-length versions of the messages.
- You may not edit the content in any way.
- You may not charge for the material (even to recoup your costs).
- You may link to messages at the Gateway website, but you may not post them on your own website.
- If you copy material to a CD or DVD, please include the following information on the CD or DVD:
- The title of the message
- “Copyright [fill in the year of the message] by Gateway. Used by permission from Gateway.”
- You may not include personal or organizational contact information on any CDs or DVDs.
- You may not use or reproduce the Gateway logo for any purpose.
Gateway reserves all copyright protections under applicable law. We reserve the right to revoke or modify these permissions at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters.
Using Gateway Web Content – General Guidelines
- Provide the content for free.
- Make no changes to the content.
- Credit the content to Gateway.
- Cite the copyright information (e.g. Copyright 2017, Gateway. All rights reserved. Used by permission.).
- Cite the source by providing the Web address (www.GatewayTipton.com).
Posting Gateway Web Content on Your Website
- Link to the content on the Gateway website (preferred), or,
- Post it in accordance with the General Guidelines and include this message on every page of posted content: “This article originally appeared here at Gateway Atoka.”
- Make the word “here” link to the specific URL where the content lives.
- Make the words “Gateway” link to the Gateway homepage.
Distributing Gateway Web Content
Distribution in print (newsletter, bulletin, tract, etc.) or in an email is permissible, provided it’s in accordance with the General Guidelines.