Activities coming soon and not so soon:
Come unplug from the fast pace of life and reconnect with God and your Gateway Family at Fort Pillow State Park. This is such a great time for friends and family!
$10 reserves a camp site. This is a per family/tent fee. You do not have to register everyone in your family, only one per family/camp-site.
Block Party – April 27
Family fun with a scavenger hunt, cook out, and outdoor movie on the giant screen. The Knight family is opening the homestead again for this fun night. Donations are welcome to benefit the Montrose Colorado Mission Trip.
Baby Dedication – May 13
It is always a joy to dedicate babies and their families to the Lord on Mother’s Day.
To participate, complete the following by April 30:
1. Complete this information form:
2. Submit a three photos of your child to KT@GatewayTipton.com. The photos will be used in a special video presentation during the service on May 13.
Enjoy your date night knowing your kids are experiencing so much more than just baby sitting. We’ve got tons of fun activities planned: snacks, games, bounce houses, crafts, and more! Donations accepted to support the Mission Team headed to Montrose, CO. Ages 6 weeks – 12 years welcome.
We’re more excited than ever for Kids Camp! There’s a new venue for 2018 – THE GROVE (formerly Camp Cordova). Our theme, created just for Gateway Kids Camp 2018, is based on Colossians 3:3. Kids will learn what it means to have their whole lives “Hidden in Christ.” Gateway Kids Ministry leaders are committed to bringing a great camp experience to your kids this summer.
Camp is June 7 – 11. Grades 2-5 will stay overnight. Grades K-1 will attend the days of June 7 and 8.
Cost for grades 2-5 is $125. This includes camper’s lodging, food, t-shirt, crafts, and games. Cost for K-1 is $50 and includes all the camp activities, lunch, crafts, and a t-shirt.
HURRY! There is limited space. Pay your $50 deposit to secure your child(ren)’s spot at Gateway Kids Camp 2018. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Kids Club – June & July
The church is measure by what we do once we leave the building. Every summer, ordinary believers from Gateway take the extraordinary good news of Jesus to the community at Kids Clubs. From Millington to Covington, they introduce the gospel to children and their families. You can be a part of the Kids Club Mission! Click here to volunteer.
More about Gateway’s Children’s Ministry
Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. – Matthew 19:14
The Children’s Ministries at Gateway exists to fulfill one purpose: we want to help children know God. This is accomplished by partnering with families to reach kids and guide them towards becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. This is carried out by teaching the Word of God, developing loving relationships, demonstrating the application of Bible truth in daily living and connecting with the unchurched children of our community and creating an environment that is more than just a fun place for kids, but one of spiritual development – where they know they belong and are accepted with love and care. We hope to send out 6th graders every year with the knowledge and understanding of God’s purpose, not just for themselves, but for the church and the community as well.
SUNDAYS AT GATEWAY
- Small Groups— During the adult small group hour at Atoka, children will experience sound Biblical teaching and age-graded curriculum with dedicated teachers. Sunday morning at 9:15am at Atoka.
- Kids Care—Infants and Toddlers are cared for and nurtured by dedicated volunteers during Sunday Worship at both campuses.
- Kids Worship Service—We’ll guide kids in grades K-5 to worship God—like kids! They’ll worship through high-energy, child-centered, God-focused worship. Each week will be packed full of exciting Bible stories, dynamic learning activities, music, and life application. Kids Worship happens during the 10:30 service at the Atoka & Munford campuses.
WEDNESDAYS AT GATEWAY
Twice a year, in the spring and in the fall, adults enjoy small group studies. These studies take place at and around the Atoka Campus. Our Students in grades 6-12 gather for worship at the Munford Campus. During that time our children have care and teaching at the Atoka Campus. Children ages 3 through 5th grade are introduced to foreign and local missions. Lessons highlight the practice of service and the sharing of the Gospel.
- Mission Friends for children ages 3, 4, and 5 years old.
- GA’s for girls in grades one through six. Girls in Action® (GA’s®) is a missions discipleship organization for girls. Every girl in grades 1–6 can be a part of GAs! Through GAs, girls learn about, pray for, give to, and do missions work. They also make new friends and have lots of fun!
- RA’s for boys in grades one through six. Royal Ambassadors® (RA®) is a missions discipleship organization for boys in grades 1-6. Through hands-on activities that encourage spiritual growth, games and sports, and mentoring relationships with RA leaders, RA members become a faith-based brotherhood.
If you are joining us for worship for the first time, you can pre-register your children. We have excellent care and teaching for them happening throughout the entire service. It’s safe and secure, and they’re going to have a great time learning about Jesus. Of course, kids are always welcome in the worship center too. … Continue reading Pre-Register Kids
Mother’s Day Out is an extension of Gateway’s Children’s Ministry. An early childhood education program that meets Tuesday and Thursday 9am – 2pm. MDO follows the Tipton County School calendar for holidays and inclement weather closings. Enrollment is limited (nursery—pre K4); tuition for attending both days is $150.00 per month. Registration or 2016/2017 is … Continue reading Mother’s Day Out
Enjoy meaningful conversation, laughter, and friendship as you’re supported in your journey through mom hood. All moms welcome!
Children are invited to Kids Clubs in parks and yards all over our community. There’s no cost and it’s open to children who have completed Pre-K – 4th grade