Activities coming soon and not so soon:
Kids Camp – June 12-15
Pay the deposit by April 24 and the cost is only $150! Contact Mrs. Pat for more info.
Kids Club – June & July
The church is measure by what we do once we leave the building. Every summer, ordinary believers from Gateway take the extraordinary good news of Jesus to the community at Kids Clubs. In parks and yards from Millington to Covington, they introduce the gospel to children and their families. Soon, you can come to the Kids Club Rally. There you’ll be equipped to carry the gospel out of this building and engage people all over this community. The Kids Club Rally is at noon on April 23 at Gateway’s Munford Campus. We’ll provide lunch and childcare.
More about Gateway’s Children’s Ministry
Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. – Matthew 19:14
The Children’s Ministries at Gateway exists to fulfill one purpose: to assist children to know God. This is accomplished by partnering with families to reach kids and guide them towards becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. This is carried out by teaching the Word of God, developing loving relationships, demonstrating the application of Bible truth in daily living and connecting with the unchurched children of our community and creating an environment that is more than just a fun place for kids, but one of spiritual development – where they know they belong and are accepted with love and care. We hope to send out 6th graders every year with the knowledge and understanding of God’s purpose, not just for themselves, but for the church and the community as well. The structures used are as follows:
- Small Groups—Sound Biblical teaching, age-graded curriculum, dedicated teachers. Contact Children’s Director Pat McLain at 489-9183 or Preschool Director Sherry Hall at 487-4157.
- Extended Teaching Care—Infants and Toddlers are cared for and nurtured by dedicated volunteers during Sunday and Wednesday services. Contact Sherry Hall at 487-4157
- Children’s Worship—Gateway Kids Worship will guide kids in grades 1-5 to worship God—like kids! They’ll worship through high-energy, child-centered, God-focused worship. Each week will be packed full of exciting Bible stories, dynamic learning activities, music, and life application.
- Missions —Mission Friends, GA’s and RA’s meet on Wednesday evenings, and introduce our children to foreign and local missions. Lessons highlight the practice of service and the sharing of the Gospel.
- Mission Friends for children ages 3, 4, and 5 years old.
- GA’s for girls in grades one through six. Girls in Action® (GA’s®) is a missions discipleship organization for girls. Every girl in grades 1–6 can be a part of GAs! Through GAs, girls learn about, pray for, give to, and do missions work. They also make new friends and have lots of fun!
- RA’s for boys in grades one through six. Royal Ambassadors® (RA®) is a missions discipleship organization for boys in grades 1-6. Through hands-on activities that encourage spiritual growth, games and sports, and mentoring relationships with RA leaders, RA members become a faith-based brotherhood.
- Kids Clubs are hosted by Gateway members in neighborhoods all around our community. Children are invited to join us for all the fun and excitement! To register and find out more information, click here.
- Children’s Choir, ages 4 – 6th grade are welcome Sundays at 4:30! Children’s Choir—Praise and music, drama and comedy, help children to give creative expression to their worship. This is offered on Sunday evenings.
Ready to join the Children’s Ministry Mission? Complete the form below:
Mother’s Day Out is an extension of Gateway’s Children’s Ministry. An early childhood education program that meets Tuesday and Thursday 9am – 2pm. MDO follows the Tipton County School calendar for holidays and inclement weather closings. Enrollment is limited (nursery—pre K4); tuition for attending both days is $150.00 per month. Registration or 2016/2017 is … Continue reading Mother’s Day Out
Enjoy meaningful conversation, laughter, and friendship as you’re supported in your journey through mom hood. All moms welcome!
Children are invited to Kids Clubs in parks and yards all over our community. There’s no cost and it’s open to children who have completed Pre-K – 4th grade