Activities coming soon:
Parents enjoy a date night while your kids have a blast at Parents Night Out! We’ll play games, enjoy snacks, create crafts, and more. This PNO is to benefit missions- donations welcome. Everyone wins!
Parents Night Out is Friday December 9 at the Atoka Campus. Register here.
Kids camp is back! We’re going back to the amazing camp experience we had in 2018 at The Grove (in Cordova, TN). Everyone is excited about this because God’s Word is taught by our staff. The message is completely tailored to our kids. The games are superior to anything around! There’s a 3-story water slide, aqua course, zip line, giant swings, pool, glow in the dark dodge ball, and more.
Kids camp is for children in K-5th grades (last grade completed before camp). K-1st will attend 9am-4pm on Monday and Tuesday. 2nd-5th will stay overnight Monday-Friday.
Cost for K-1st grade is $50. A $25 deposit is due by April 28th. The balance is due May 26.
Cost for 2nd-5th grade is $125. A $50 deposit is due by April 28th. The balance is due May 26.
SUNDAYS AT GATEWAY
- Kids Care—Infants and Toddlers are cared for and nurtured by dedicated volunteers during Sunday Worship at both campuses.
- Kids Worship Service—We’ll guide kids in grades K-5 to worship God—like kids! They’ll worship through high-energy, child-centered, God-focused worship. Each week will be packed full of exciting Bible stories, dynamic learning activities, music, and life application. Kids Worship happens during the 10:45 service at the Atoka & Munford campuses.
- During the 8:15 small group hour at Atoka, Kids gather for Kids Missions and at 9:30 there are age-graded groups.
WEDNESDAYS AT GATEWAY
Twice a year, in the spring and in the fall, adults enjoy small group studies. These studies take place at and around the Atoka Campus. Our Students in grades 6-12 gather for worship at the Munford Campus. During that time our children have care and teaching at the Atoka Campus. Children ages 3 through 5th grade are introduced to foreign and local missions. Lessons highlight the practice of service and the sharing of the Gospel.
- Mission Friends for children ages 3, 4, and 5 years old.
- GA’s for girls in grades one through six. Girls in Action® (GA’s®) is a missions discipleship organization for girls. Every girl in grades 1–6 can be a part of GAs! Through GAs, girls learn about, pray for, give to, and do missions work. They also make new friends and have lots of fun!
- RA’s for boys in grades one through six. Royal Ambassadors® (RA®) is a missions discipleship organization for boys in grades 1-6. Through hands-on activities that encourage spiritual growth, games and sports, and mentoring relationships with RA leaders, RA members become a faith-based brotherhood.
JOIN THE TEAM!
Volunteers for Gateway Kids are the real MVPs around here! We want you to know the thrill of being instrumental in someone’s decision to follow Jesus. Joining the Kids Ministry Team is a great way to help someone take their next step in their faith journey. Whether you are giving out high-fives, teaching a small group of kids for one hour a week, or rocking babies one hour a month, you will be serving children and their parents and families! How incredible it is to be part of someone’s first step, second step, or even when someone puts their faith in Jesus! Are you ready?
If you are joining us for worship for the first time, you can pre-register your children. We have excellent care and teaching for them happening throughout the entire service. It’s safe and secure, and they’re going to have a great time learning about Jesus. Of course, kids are always welcome in the worship center too. … Continue reading Pre-Register Kids
Mother’s Day Out is an extension of Gateway’s Children’s Ministry. An early childhood education program that meets Tuesday and Thursday 9am – 2pm. MDO follows the Tipton County School calendar for holidays and inclement weather closings. Enrollment is limited (nursery—pre K4); tuition for attending both days is $150.00 per month. Registration or 2016/2017 is … Continue reading Mother’s Day Out
Children are invited to Kids Clubs in parks and yards all over our community. There’s no cost and it’s open to children who have completed Pre-K – 4th grade
Enjoy meaningful conversation, laughter, and friendship as you’re supported in your journey through mom hood. All moms welcome!