Activities coming soon and not so soon:
Make Friday Night a Date Night! Leave your kids with us from 6:00-9:30 for games, crafts, and fun. Donations are accepted to benefit missions. Save time and register online: let us know your kids are coming here.
A great way to be “For Tipton” is to lovingly provide for families in need through the Foster Care Program. On Sunday, July 8 after the 10:30 service, you are invited to join us for a luncheon. You’ll find out all the ways you can be involved. Let us know you will be attending. Click here to make reservations. (There is no charge.)
The church is measure by what we do once we leave the building. Every summer, ordinary believers from Gateway take the extraordinary good news of Jesus to the community at Kids Clubs. From Millington to Covington, they introduce the gospel to children and their families. You can be a part of the Kids Club Mission! Click here for more information,
SUNDAYS AT GATEWAY
- Small Groups— During the adult small group hour at Atoka, children will experience sound Biblical teaching and age-graded curriculum with dedicated teachers. Sunday morning at 9:15am at Atoka.
- Kids Care—Infants and Toddlers are cared for and nurtured by dedicated volunteers during Sunday Worship at both campuses.
- Kids Worship Service—We’ll guide kids in grades K-5 to worship God—like kids! They’ll worship through high-energy, child-centered, God-focused worship. Each week will be packed full of exciting Bible stories, dynamic learning activities, music, and life application. Kids Worship happens during the 10:30 service at the Atoka & Munford campuses.
WEDNESDAYS AT GATEWAY
Twice a year, in the spring and in the fall, adults enjoy small group studies. These studies take place at and around the Atoka Campus. Our Students in grades 6-12 gather for worship at the Munford Campus. During that time our children have care and teaching at the Atoka Campus. Children ages 3 through 5th grade are introduced to foreign and local missions. Lessons highlight the practice of service and the sharing of the Gospel.
- Mission Friends for children ages 3, 4, and 5 years old.
- GA’s for girls in grades one through six. Girls in Action® (GA’s®) is a missions discipleship organization for girls. Every girl in grades 1–6 can be a part of GAs! Through GAs, girls learn about, pray for, give to, and do missions work. They also make new friends and have lots of fun!
- RA’s for boys in grades one through six. Royal Ambassadors® (RA®) is a missions discipleship organization for boys in grades 1-6. Through hands-on activities that encourage spiritual growth, games and sports, and mentoring relationships with RA leaders, RA members become a faith-based brotherhood.
If you are joining us for worship for the first time, you can pre-register your children. We have excellent care and teaching for them happening throughout the entire service. It’s safe and secure, and they’re going to have a great time learning about Jesus. Of course, kids are always welcome in the worship center too. … Continue reading Pre-Register Kids
Mother’s Day Out is an extension of Gateway’s Children’s Ministry. An early childhood education program that meets Tuesday and Thursday 9am – 2pm. MDO follows the Tipton County School calendar for holidays and inclement weather closings. Enrollment is limited (nursery—pre K4); tuition for attending both days is $150.00 per month. Registration or 2016/2017 is … Continue reading Mother’s Day Out
Enjoy meaningful conversation, laughter, and friendship as you’re supported in your journey through mom hood. All moms welcome!