“Then Jesus told his disciples. . . .
that they should always pray and not give up.” Luke 18:1
The Prayer Ministry team considers it an honor to come alongside you, to pray with you. . .no matter what the need. The team believes that there is nothing which lies outside the reach of GOD. Let the team help carry your needs to His throne of grace and mercy. HE will met you there.
If you would like to share your prayer need:
- The central place for prayer requests is the Prayer Wall. Share your public prayer requests, pray for others and see how others have prayed for you on our Virtual Prayer Wall.
- You may submit a confidential request here.
- If you have a lost loved one, place their name before the rescue squad. The rescue squad is a group committed to pray daily for the salvation of lost people.
- Call the church office 901-837-8087
- Contact Jennie Smith, Prayer Ministry team leader, at 901-483-5433 or any of the team members. (a list is available at the church office)
- When you attend a worship service, you can use the tear-off slip on the bulletin or complete a prayer request card which are scattered throughout the worship center. Place your request in the offering plate, in the box marked “Prayer Request”, or in the wall-slot outside the church office.
Gateway members meet for prayer
at these regularly scheduled times:
BI-MONTHLY WOMEN’S PRAYER
When: 1st and 3rd Monday mornings 10-11am
Where: Room S102, main campus
WEEKLY WOMEN’S PRAYER
When: Tuesday evenings 6:30-7:30
Where: Room 2104, main campus
If prayer is your passion, join the team!
Contact Jennie Smith 901-483-5433
Our God is big! But not so big that He doesn’t care about even the smallest concerns we have. Intercessory Prayer is where we pray on behalf of other people. This Virtual Prayer Wall allows us to do just that. Come here often. Pray for these requests. Encourage others to let them know you’ve prayed … Continue reading Virtual Prayer Wall
To submit a public prayer request, visit our Virtual Prayer Wall. You may also submit the name of lost loved ones to the Rescue Squad, a group committed to praying daily for the lost. You may also submit a confidential prayer request by completing the form below.
The Rescue squad is a team of prayer warriors who are committed to praying daily for the lost. You may place the first name of individuals who need prayer on this page. “Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know … Continue reading Rescue Squad